18/03/2009

I admit it

ok. I suffer from a condition called O.C.D. (obsessive compulsive disorder) in a lot of things in my everyday life, but especially with my music. I find out about a new album and it's all i listen to for a month until I'm totally sick of it and I don't listen to it ever again. Two months ago it was Franz Ferdinand. One month ago the Kings of Leon. This month it's definitely the new Yeah Yeah Yeah's album. It's brilliant and you're gonna get really tired of me posting their lyrics.. Sorry, my condition is untreatable

All along, not so strong without these open arms.
Hold on tight.
All along, not that strong without these open arms.
Lie beside.
All along, not so strong without these open arms.
Ride beside.

Run, run, run away
Lost, lost, lost my mind
Want you to stay
Want you to be my prize
The Yeah Yeah Yeah's- Runaway

No comments:

Post a Comment